same games you e play in a real live casino, but online. So in other terms, you don’t have to dress up and go to a casino to play, but you can stay at home relaxed enjoying a beer or a cocktail and play as much as your heart desires. These casinos are also available 24/7, meaning you can play anytime. All you need is a visa or any other form of payment method which is deemed correct by the provider, you must also be 18+ years and you’re good to go.
What are the different categories one finds in online casinos? Well, you can find almost anything in online casinos, being slots, or table games, you name it and they have it. Normally, these are classified into the following categories:
· Slots – games like virtual poker, and the normal slot games you find in a casino
· Scratch – scratch games which are a perfect replica of the scratch cards you buy from lottery booths
· Table games – Roulette, Blackjack, Poker etc.
· Live casino – here you are connected via webcam with a live casino where you have direct confrontation with the dealer, normally being a lady. Chatting service is also available on most of the live casinos
· Games – Games which look like slots, ex Hulk, Ironman, scarface etc. Various providers of these games are GTS, NetEnt etc
· Jackpots – Slots with very high jackpots
Most of the casino providers offer bonuses and freespins to clients as an incentive to deposit more money. These bonuses are complimented with a wagering requirement (for casinos, normally it is 35 times the amount given). Once the wagering criterion is met, the money can be withdrawn.
What is a wagering requirement? A wagering requirement is a calculation set by casino providers to customers where a customer has to play the requirement worth of bets in order to be able to withdraw his money. Let us take an example, so that we can understand more what a wagering requirement is:
You have a bonus offer of 100% up to $100 and you take the full package, therefore you deposit $100 and be given $200 in total to play. The wagering requirement set up by the provider is 20 times. Therefore in order to be able to cashout your money, you must play 200 X 20 times ($4,000) worth of bets. Once this number is reached, you can cash out your money.